Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh 'brethren', 'tis your birfdai!!

Today is Adam's 21st birthday and I've decided to help him start a blog.Hey Adam, you are now legally allowed to drink alcohol in the USA!And tonight instead of trecking towards the bright lights of the city to experience the awkward and reserved atmosphere of Ghostwood at Spectrum (mind you, I do like Ghostwood very much! But their gigs are a bit awkward and reserved), we will hit it up locally where the bright lights are dim and the stars are visible.
'Oh look! The saucepan in the sky!'
"Um...isn't that orions belt?"
'Whatever. Looks like a saucepan..(points at the constellation of stars) see?"

It will be a pleasure to be in the presence of you and such lovely friends to celebrate 21 years of Adam L. :)

2 comments:

Clare D-M said...

ohh my!
you two are the cutest little couple.
adding this to my favs.
see you tonight!!

Clare D-M said...

oh btw. delmadag1 is me. beary. clare bear. x x